Preface (Pendahuluan)

My photo
"The best way that I am able to describe life is through a food analogy. Halo-Halo is a rather delicious Filippino shake-like drink that contains an assortment of ingredients including ice cream, jellies, crushed ice, and various other ingredients. This symphony of flavours plays a melody on your tongue, just like the different aspects of a well-lived, balanced, and righteous life combine to make life beautiful and invigorating. This blog aims to be spiritually strengthening, intellectually stimulating/informative, AND entertaining. Enjoy the 'mix-mix' of your halo-halo!" -CD Hall

4 Jun 2012

Tollywood Treat

Vanakkam Anaivarukkum! (Namaste)

I have embedded a small selection of my favourite Tamil songs-and one famous Hindi hit--into my blog as a special treat for those who either are unfamiliar with Tollywood/Bollywood or are already passionate about Indian music.

I hope your appreciation for Indian music and culture increases as you enjoy the music!

Please let me know if you have a specific song that you would like me to add to this list.

I am able to sing three of the songs that I just posted:

  1. Yetho Seikirai
  2. Vaarayo Vaarayo
  3. Oru Kal Oru Kannadi
I will be sure to record and post my versions of these songs in the future.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or ideas for this blog.

Thanks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment